This is a personal blog. A blog about things I like and things that are relevant to my family: DIY – home improvement projects, things that we are doing in the East Valley, how we are trying to make ourselves a little more healthier any way we can and trying to simplify our crazy lives. The writing, editing and opinions expressed here are my own.
In 2009 the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines for endorsements and testimonials of products and services to protect the public from any misleading advertising that a group or company may have paid for. Since this blog can be a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials I feel it is important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- When you click on ad images or links, I may be making money off of those or the products you purchase from those clicks.
- ThePricklyPear.net is an Amazon affiliate. That means that we receive a percentage of the purchase price of anything you buy through one of our Amazon links including any other purchases you may wander to while on Amazon that I may not have directly linked you to.
- I may also be getting free products for my endorsement of them. A company provides me with a product or service and I tell you wether I like it (or not) and it’s benefits (or non-benefits). Those are also know as sponsored posts.
- We are only human and every reference of products, services or businesses on this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate.
- On the flip side of this topic, not every link you click is an affiliate link either. I wouldn’t ever just share something to make a buck.
That being said, THANK YOU. Thank you for supporting our dreams and providing a small income to this blog.
We would never intentionally endorse or re-direct you to any site or product that I myself would not personally use or visit.
Your privacy is important to me. I would never sell or give out your information, including your email address to another party.
We are not responsible for the republishing of this blog’s content found on other Web sites or media without our written permission.