Inspired by Shaunna and gang, the ever Perfectly Imperfect. Here’s my own two cents.
1. You will never sleep the same again after having children. Ever. No matter how old they get.
2. Pinterest is a time-sucker.
3. Phyllis Diller was right. Cleaning up after kids IS like shoveling while it’s still snowing.
4. You are your own worst enemy.
5. Why is Candy Crush so addicting?
6. 14 year old boys temporarily lose mental capacity…..or at least I hope it’s temporary.
7. It doesn’t matter if it’s a dry heat, hot is hot!
8. Raising kids will be the most important job you will ever have.
9. We are in a two bedroom apartment right now and everything we own is in storage for two months while our house is being finished. Living with less is so freeing.
10. Iowa will always hold a special place in our hearts.